Canidium (an INC 5000 company) is a market leader in the SPM (Sales Performance Management) space. We partner with mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies to provide the expertise and assistance in selecting and implementing sales-enabling technologies.
At Canidium we enjoy a world-class training and development program that will provide the necessary guidance through the onboarding process. We enjoy a collaborative and flexible work environment with a result driven culture.
The Systems Integration Engineer is a challenging and dynamic position essential to the success of software implementation projects. You will participate in data integration, software configuration, report creation and interact with remote project teammates to maximize value for our customers. At Canidium we enjoy world-class training and development, so rest assured we will focus on your potential.
Throughout the project development lifecycle, there are many roles. Here are a few sample activities that our consultants execute daily:
- System Design – Gather and document customer requirements to design a system configuration that aligns software limitations and business needs.
- Data Integration – Database mapping and ETL processes scripting to integrate enterprise systems using available tools.
- System Configuration – Work with client and project team members on all technical aspects of system configuration. Activities may include data mapping, workflow construction, report design and construction.
- Testing – System Testing and regression testing
- Deploy – Migrate software elements to the final production environment, taking maximum care of security and customer business impact.
- And all other duties requested by management.
You will work in close partnership with the client technical team, so interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Here are a few other skills and qualifications you should have:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Database query design and data handling skills
- Programming Language proficiency
- Enterprise Software implementation experience
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication skills and the ability to work as part of a remote team.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to set own task lists and timelines.
- Experience with SAP CPQ/Callidus CPQ, SAP Commissions/Callidus Commissions, SAP Success Factors, S/4 HANA or PriceFx is a big plus
- Experience as a System Administrator or Network Administrator is a plus.
Please note that travel to the United States either for training purposes or client meetings is likely; therefore, having a valid US Travel Visa is a plus.