Canidium (an INC 5000 company) is a market leader in the SPM (Sales Performance Management) space. We partner with mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies to provide the expertise and assistance in selecting and implementing sales-enabling technologies.
At Canidium we enjoy a world-class training and development program that will provide the necessary guidance through the onboarding process. We enjoy a collaborative and flexible work environment with a result driven culture.
The Varicent Consultant is a challenging and dynamic position essential to the success of software implementation projects specific to the Varicent SPM platform. You will participate in requirements gathering, data integration, software configuration, report creation and interact with remote project teammates to maximize value for our customers.
You will work in close partnership with remote technical teams, so strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Here are a few other skills and qualifications you should have:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Database query design, data handling and data integration skills (SQL, Excel)
- Two years of Varicent SPM Platform experience
- Enterprise Software implementation experience
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication skills and the ability to work as part of a remote team.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to set own task lists and timelines.
- Success in a customer facing role
Throughout the project development lifecycle, there are many roles. Here are a few sample activities that our consultants execute daily:
- System Design – Gather and document customer requirements to design a system configuration that aligns partner software with business needs.
- Data Integration – Database mapping and ETL process scripting to integrate enterprise systems using available tools.
- System Configuration – Work with client and project team members on all technical aspects of system configuration. Activities may include data mapping, workflow construction, report design and construction.
- Testing – Test case design, system testing, regression testing and coordination of User Acceptance Testing.
- Deploy – Migrate software elements to the final production environment, taking maximum care of security and customer business impact.
Here are more specific details of the responsibilities associated with this position:
- Use industry experience to gather and document thorough business requirements
- Consume and analyze large amounts of data
- Configure Varicent products based on customer requirements
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Author of thorough solution documentation
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable project and product growth
- Enable your customers to effectively use and maintain their Varicent solution
- Develop ETL (Extract Transform Load) processes for data integration tasks
- Document and communicate project status regularly to the Project Management team
- Coordinate and communicate with the customer’s project manager and project resources
- Guide customers towards proven / recommended approaches to satisfy their business needs
- And all other duties requested by management
This position is remote, and based in Latin America.